Monday, August 20, 2007

What's on my needles


scarf
Originally uploaded by 3 to get ready
Looks like I'm going to have to get all organize-y on my own, seeing as I didn't win that new filing system. My essay did get an honorable mention, however, so I'm glad of that.

In a flurry of cleaning out this weekend, I happened across this UnFinished Object, which I'd put down sometime this past spring. I thought, however, that I'd better finish it up, since one day these 100 degree days are going to pass and I'm going to need something to wear with my red coat.

The last time this project appeared on this blog was here. So you can see I've come a long way since then. It's a really nice Debbie Bliss cashmerino aran wool, so it knits beautifully. I'm using the mistake rib, which is easy, even if it has started to get a little boring. I used the same blue and green as the one I saw at Why Knot Knit, except I changed the size of the stripes and threw that red in there using the random stripe generator (which is SO COOL). LOVE the random stripe generator!

Anyhoo, thought maybe you people would rather check out something a little lighter than my last post.

And a great big welcome to anyone heading over this way from kerflop!

No comments: