Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Speech Notebook Wednesday

I decided to write about Easter this week, and save all the camping stories for another speech notebook day when I couldn't think of anything to write about. Of course, by then I will have forgotten all about our trip.

I still plan to do a camping recap post here, however. Soon. I promise. Once I get a handle on our TAXES. (Sample conversation -- me: What? I've still got almost a week!) Sigh.

Anyway, we had a very nice Easter with our family and Tim's mom and lots of chocolate! And girls in pretty dresses.

Tim took today off so we could go to various meetings, and we managed to have dinner on the table by 5:45 and the kids in bed by 7:15! It was sheer bliss. The girls were asleep in 5 minutes.

Of course it took at least a whole day of dealing with whiny, cranky kids to get us to this point. Nate was Frowny McGrumpypants from the time he woke up until he got on the schoolbus this morning, which is what gave me the idea in the first place.

With luck we'll all be a little cheerier tomorrow.

No comments: