Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Speech Notebook Wednesday

[singing] If it wasn't for Speech Notebook, I wouldn't have no posts at aaaallllllll.........

Well, this week the big news was that my sister is going to have a girl! And there was much rejoicing.

Not that there wouldn't have been rejoicing if it was a boy, but everyone at our house is just FIRED UP about having a new niece! Everyone, that is, except for Nate, who is just going to have to stand tall as both the eldest grandchild on my side of the family, as well as the only boy.

In other exciting news, this week

  • I made $108 at the kids' consignment sale, at which I sold many hand-me-downs. (woo-hoo!)
  • Grandma came to visit.
  • I went to a friend's house Monday night as part of a leftover Bunco group (the group disbanded about a week after they asked me to join -- I don't have a complex about it, I'm just sayin') and Tuesday morning I realized that I was driving to work with no makeup on, looking like I felt.
  • a new housekeeper came to clean today, 3 weeks after her predecessor had been here.
  • despite the obvious lack of housekeeping by the residents of this house, there wasn't much knitting done.

So pretty much the same ol', same ol'.

1 comment:

LLA said...

WooHoo - that's some exciting news!

And even though it's awesome that you did good at the consignment sale, I hope you didn't get rid of all Charlotte and Hattie's cutie-patootie outfits, sounds like someone could get some good use from them!