Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Speech Notebook Wednesday

Looking back, it's a good thing that I have Speech Notebook Wednesday, or else there wouldn't be any posts for the last three weeks! I swear, more stuff does go on here than just what's in the speech notebooks. In fact, that's probably why sometimes there's not a whole lot posted in between Wednesdays.

Anyway, this week I wrote about Nate's first real day of baseball practice, which was late Monday afternoon. It was interesting to see how little all the kids looked. I'm used to Nate being the big one at our house, but on the field they all looked so small! While it was a little chilly yesterday after the sun started to go down, we've been very fortunate weather-wise for the last few days. Today it's truly gorgeous -- sunny and 70.

Maybe spring is here!

1 comment:

LLA said...

I <3 Speech Notebook Wednesday!