Thursday, March 15, 2007

Google hits

I don't exactly know what it says about a blog, but it's interesting to see what topics are important to people who find you via Google. To that end, I thought I'd list my most popular Google hits.

Here they are, in no particular order:

ladybug cupcakes
pirate cupcakes (and pirate cupcake cake)
Haight-Ashbury boots
wonky cakes
butterfly cupcake cake
tractor cake
toilet unclogger

Pretty much all cakes (and from one post!), except for the boots and the toilet unclogger. Although I did also recently get these (but only once, each):

picture of viking on 2005 ranger pickup floor mats
(?? -- what the heck? Why on earth did that query get to me?)

mens underpants with flair
(um, not really something I wrote about; probably more just a coincidental word choice -- sorry, men's underpants people!)

But this week the BIG hook has been Leprechaun Traps. Every parent with a kindergartner must be out researching this. And to think that before last year I'd never heard of such a thing!

So let's see -- a year and a half's worth of blogging and the parts that have the greatest universal appeal are one post's worth of cakes, boots, and a clogged toilet. And a leprechaun trap.

Still, I'm happy to have people stop by for whatever reason. All [non-pervy] people are welcome! I hope you find something of interest here.

1 comment:

LLA said...

Wait a minute....

you're an expert on toilet unclogging? You mean, I didn't have to wear tight jeans and go to Home Depot and buy an auger? Who knew???

:)

Dishwashing liquid, really??? You'll have to tell me more - 'cuz you know that I'll get to put it to good use here in the house that crazy built....