Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Love the plate, love, love the chocolates. So much so that we've been through about nine bags of these Dove hearts in the last few weeks. I even got a couple of extra bags, so I figure we'll be done with our valentine's candy right about the time that Easter candy hits its zenith in the stores.

We don't have any huge Valentine's plans for tonight -- I'm thinking I'll feed the kids early and put them to bed so Tim and I can have a nice takeout dinner by ourselves.

Actual adult conversation, maybe some wine. Maybe we'll even shut the door to the laundry room so the washer and dryer are muffled. Anyway, that's what passes for romance around these parts. Happy Valentine's Day, everybody!

1 comment:

LLA said...

Love this picture!

And grown up conversation, some wine and no laundry noise in the background sounds heavenly...