Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Working on it


sweaters
Originally uploaded by 3 to get ready.
For the past several days, the Christmas fever has set in. Literally and figuratively. Last Thursday I was laid out with the stomach flu, had a fever of 102, and was too sick to watch TV.

Gradually, however, my strength and appetite have returned and even though I lost some critical shopping days, I am making up for lost time.

In the past week I have


  • knitted and given away two scarves,
  • stenciled 7 shirts,
  • made two miniature sweaters, and
  • written 40 Christmas cards (those would all be this morning).


So while I have been absent from the blogging world (too sick to surf! Imagine!), I have not been totally unproductive. While I don't want to jinx it, for once I may not be weeks behind when Christmas arrives!

1 comment:

LLA said...

Ugh - so sorry to hear that you've been under the weather.

Am quite impressed with all the productivity - look at the mini-sweaters, so sweet! Is that Peaches & Cream? And are they purely decorative, or will some poud teddy or dolly be wearing them soon? Inquiring minds, you know...

Hope you're all better!
Ho Ho Ho!