Thursday, December 07, 2006

Speech Notebook uh, Wednesday

Holy moly. Apparently the reduction in the number of posts for the month of December, she has begun.

Last week Tim was out of town for several days, partly for work and partly so he could sit in the rain in Jacksonville to watch the abysmal performance of Georgia Tech's quarterback. That, coupled with a sudden surge in Christmas projects, has really done a number on my posting habits. Or the lack thereof. {ahem}

Anyhoo, this past weekend we put up our Christmas tree. I would have taken actual photos of it to show you, but seeing as how I still can't walk in that room because I haven't finished decorating enough to put all the Christmas decoration boxes away, you will have to check back later on that. Seriously, it's really bad.

On the bright side, I have purchased everything I need for Christmas projects. All I have to do now is actually do them. In fact, I think I'll go work on them now. More soon, I promise.

1 comment:

LLA said...

Happy Christmas-ing and craft-ing!

Can't wait to see what you get up too!

(and as always, love the Speech Notebook!)