Thursday, November 16, 2006

Free time


tissue holders
Originally uploaded by 3 to get ready.
For the first time in about two months I had three hours of time all to myself today. Everyone was in school, no one had to be anywhere, and most importantly, I didn't have to be anywhere.

So what did I do with this precious time? Made travel tissue holders, of course! Actually I made four of these about a month ago, but through some technical error on my part they were too small for tissues.

Rather than throw them out, I held onto them until I could figure out what to do. Today I ripped out the pertinent seams, juggled some things around, and ta-daaa! now they work. There were a couple of them that I had to take completely apart and add some other fabric to before they were big enough.

Cold season, here I come!

No comments: