Monday, October 30, 2006

What a box to open

Ohmygosh!! How much do I love this?!

I was just innocently surfing around the craft blog community last night when I checked out Bella Dia's site. She linked to something new called Pandora, so I went and I was BLOWN AWAY.

For free you get to select music, by artist or song, and they use what you select to pick out other music you might like and put it all together with what you selected to make up a playlist that appeals specifically to you! As they play each song you can vote on whether you like it or not, and if you don't, it quietly turns off and switches to the next song. Unbelievable! Oh, and you can set up as many as 100 different stations. Did I mention it was FREE?

Talk about a free market economy! Now I've got the world's biggest iPod!

No comments: