Saturday, October 14, 2006

Oh, yeah...


Sour Cream Apple Pie
Originally uploaded by 3 to get ready.
Found out about this sour cream apple pie on Posie's post over here. It sounded great and I needed something yummy and seasonal to take to a friend's house for dinner tonight. I can never make anything like that for just us -- cooked apples aren't Tim's favorite, Nate won't eat it, and Hattie probably shouldn't, so that just leaves me and Charlotte and Charlotte's in school all day. That's the last thing I need -- to eat a whole pie by myself.

So I made it for tonight. I'm also taking along some brownies for those people who don't care so much for apple pie.

While it was baking this afternoon I asked Hattie if she wanted peanut butter or cheese with her crackers for lunch. She said, "I want apple pie!"

YUM! Me too.

No comments: