Sunday, April 30, 2006

Green-match-my-shirt


Green-match-my-shirt
Originally uploaded by 3 to get ready.
This is a shot of Hattie demonstrating how her breakfast is coordinated with her outfit.

For the last week she's had a hard boiled Easter egg for breakfast every day, and she selects which one she's going to have based on what color shirt she's wearing that day. We were doing pretty well until we got down to the last few eggs. Now they don't match as well anymore.

We just got back from a few days in lovely Pine Mountain, Georgia, where Tim had a conference at Callaway Gardens. For the first few days the kids and I kicked around the Gardens while Tim was in his conference, but on the last day after he got out, we spent the night in a campground in the camper van!

It was very fun, but unfortunately I caught a cold due to a severe lack of sleep, so my energy levels are currently lower than usual. Some (not all) pics are up on flickr, over here.

No comments: