Saturday, March 04, 2006

A fun party with sad, sad documentation

The birthday party that the kids went to yesterday was held at the same gym as the one Charlotte went to last Friday. I took my camera, but unfortunately my batteries were in bad shape.

In case you think I'm exaggerating, here are the "good" ones --

Hattie on the obstacle course, going over the box --

an action shot of Nate on the obstacle course doing a 'trick' on the mat --

and of Hattie doing her trick --

running down the long trampoline --

and in the pit full of foam blocks. She was the youngest of about 16 kids doing all the stuff.

If you want to see some astoundingly bad pictures, you can check them out here. If I had tried to take pictures this bad, there's no way I could have taken any that were this craptastic.

No comments: