Monday, February 06, 2006

Super Bowl Fiesta

Last night we all watched the first half of the Super Bowl. Despite a tenuous link with Pittsburgh we weren't really overly involved in the outcome, but hey, any excuse to eat cheese and chips for dinner in the living room is okay by all of us.

Here's the gang eating Velveeta and Ro-Tel for dinner. And a chunk of apple each, of course, because we wouldn't want to be unhealthy. Nate had a cheese sandwich instead because Ro-Tel is not on his list of acceptable foods.


Bathtime was at halftime, and that was it for our shindig.

Tim and I did watch the second half, however. It was so thrilling that I almost finished book 5 of my six Outlander books. In case you thought it was just me, other people are obsessed with this series too. But I know my family will be glad when I finish this final book so I can move on to other critical things. (YIKES, don't look!)

No comments: