Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Back again

So much has been happening here that I've been too busy to blog. In just the last week, Tim was out of town, my mom was here, we went away for the weekend, we went car shopping, Tim's sister stayed with us, and we bought a car.

Phew!

This weekend my parents, my sister and her husband, and all of us went to a cabin in the mountains of North Georgia. We had done something similar about a year and a half ago to celebrate my parents' 40th anniversary. It was so much fun that we thought we'd do it again!


This is sunrise as viewed from the deck of our cabin. Pretty! And very restful.

I also got some knitting done. This is Hattie modeling the pre-felted hat I made for Charlotte. I plan to give it to her for Christmas. She saw me making it, but doesn't know it's for her.

And we carved some pumpkins!

Some of the finished products:


All in all, a very fun weekend!

No comments: