Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Speech Notebook Tuesday

As soon as I figure out why my scanner's not working, I'm going to start Speech Notebook Tuesday. Every Tuesday my preschool daughter's speech therapist requires them to bring in some kind of drawing or pictures cut out of a magazine that pertain to the previous week. These conversation starters are part of an ongoing Speech Notebook that they use in class to have discussions.

In our family, these entries consist of stick drawings, expertly drawn and colored by yours truly.

My plan is to scan these weekly entries, but unfortunately when I went to do it yesterday, my scanner wasn't working. So watch this space! They're coming soon!

For my birthday early next month I am also angling for even a cheap-ish digital camera, so with luck these posts won't be so text heavy.

No comments: