Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Hitting the Techno-wall

So I find out this afternoon from a rep from HP that 1) my scanner doesn't work because the scanner carriage is broken, because 2) it's defective, and 3) it's irreplaceable, in addition to 4) being completely out of warranty. Seeing as I have no digital camera and now no scanner, Speech Notebook Tuesday is out of commission, at least for the time being.

And having done more research, I feel I should change the day so as not to compete with red current's interesting weekly/monthly challenge. Thereby leaving myself unconflicted should I choose to participate. Which I won't. Yet. As I have no means of digitalizing any pictures.

I had chosen Tuesday because that's the day the Speech Notebook is due. But in retrospect it would probably be easier to do it for the next day anyway. So one happy Wednesday you may find pages of the Speech Notebook up. But probably not until the first week of October, if we're lucky.

As consolation I have posted some older photos on flickr.

No comments: